Read also: Update
Many learners and teachers have established a wide range of activities to support approaches to creativity and exploit the features of digital technologies in processes such as:
• developing ideas: supporting imaginative conjecture, exploration and representation of ideas
• making connections: supporting, challenging, informing and developing ideas by making connections with information, people, projects and resources
• creating and making: engaging in making meanings though fashioning processes of capture, manipulation and transformation of media
• collaboration: working with others in immediate and dynamic ways to collaborate on outcomes and construct shared knowledge
• communication and evaluation: publishing and communicating outcomes for evaluation and critique from a range of audiences.